ONECOTA - Our Members' Magazine
KEEP UP TO DATE
Every two months, members receive ONECOTA, a full colour magazine, at no additional cost.
Regarded as a trusted source of information, ONECOTA is dedicated to providing information to our members about:
- previous and upcoming events, programs, workshops and information sessions
- the results of member's surveys and research
- seeking their views
- competitions and giveaways
- how to improve your lifestyle and well being
- existing and new member benefits
- our policy work
To find out more about becoming a COTA member, please explore the various sections of this website. Contact us with any questions you may have, or call 1300 1400 50 to speak with a Member Service Consultant. (local call cost applies, higher rates apply for mobile phones).
There are a number of ways you can join COTA . Either way, it's simple and fast. Click Here to find out how.
By joining COTA, you will also help us provide more programs and services, improve our range of member rewards and, importantly, strengthen the voice of older Australians.
We look forward to welcoming you as a COTA member.