ENJOY THE PRIVILEGES
JUST $34* COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!
Most of us don't like to admit we're getting on, but you might not mind fessing up, once you see what you're entitled to as a member of COTA.
As the peak body representing older Australians, we'll promote your interests & views, help improve your health and wellbeing and regularly seek your views.
You'll also enjoy a sense of belonging through our programs and events, and an exclusive member benefit, the COTA Rewards and Savings Program.
This includes free access to the Ambassador Card - Australia's premier member benefit program, which offers:
- 2 for 1 meal offers at restaurants, bistros and cafes all over Australia and New Zealand
- Up to 5% off groceries, liquor, petrol and electronics at Coles, Woolworths and Good Guys outlets using pre-purchased gift cards
- A Travel Club - plan a holiday and save up to 60% on accommodation
- A Wine Club - offering great discounts on quality wines
- Incredible savings on retail shopping, leisure outlets & activities, entertainment, movies, and lots more!
Visit the Ambassador Card website to understand all that The Ambassador Card has to offer. Use the various search functions to find exactly what you're looking for and the savings offered.
Other member benefits include:
- COTA Insurance - for all your travel, landlords, building, contents, caravan and car insurance needs, designed specifically for our members
- Regular complimentary issues of the members' magazine throughout the year - for information on activities, news, events, competitions, give-aways and more
- Free programs, events, workshops and information
- COTA Home Maintenance Services - a reliable, secure, competitively priced and guaranteed service for small and large jobs around the home
- Exclusive offers from our partners
- DPS Guide to Aged Care
- Experience Oz
- Quantum Reading Learning Vision
To find out more about becoming a COTA member, please explore the various sections of this website, Click Here to contact us with any questions you may have, or call 1300 1400 50 to speak with a Member Service Consultant. (local call cost applies, higher rates apply for mobile phones).
There are a number of ways you can join COTA . Either way, it's simple and fast. Click Here to find out how.
By joining COTA, you will also help us provide more programs and services, improve our range of member rewards and, importantly, strengthen the voice of older Australians.
We look forward to welcoming you as a COTA member.
Looking for a unique gift that keeps on giving, can save money, gives discounts and speaks out on behalf of seniors? Why not give a COTA membership.
* Membership fees: $34 for single membership or $44 for joint membership (two people)