SAVE ON EVERYDAY LIVING EXPENSES
The Ambassador Card offers members the ability to purchase gift cards that can be used at a variety of locations.
- Participating outlets include: Adrenalin, BCF Boating Camping Fishing, Coles Supermarkets, Harris Scarfe, JB HiFi, KMart, Liquorland/Vintage Cellars/1St Choice, Rebel Sports, Superchear Auto, The Good Guys, Westfields, and Woolworths (WISH Gift Card).
- The WISH Gift Card is valid at Woolworths, Safeway, Big W, Power House, Masters Home Improvement, Thomas Dux Grocers, participating Caltex Woolworths/Safeway co-branded outlets, Woolworths Liquor, Safeway Liquor, BWS and Dan Murphys.
- Westfield discount as follows:
- If you order a $100 Gift card, you will be sent a $103 Gift Card.
- If you order a $200 Gift card, you will be sent a $206 Gift Card.
- If you order a $300 Gift card, you will be sent a $309 Gift Card.
- If you order a $400 Gift card, you will be sent a $412 Gift Card.
- If you order a $500 Gift card, you will be sent a $515 Gift Card.
- Receive 5% saving on Gift Cards when pre-purchasing and paying by cheque, cash or Internet banking transfer. For example, pay $95 for a $100 gift card
- Denominations of even hundreds are available, up to $1,000 in any one order
To purchase, call the Ambassador Card direct on 1300 724 477 and order over the phone or buy online.
You can also email your order. Include your member number, address details as well as method of payment.
A $2.00 handling fee applies for any gift cards posted.
Remember, gift cards are the equivalent of cash so they must be treated the same. If lost, they cannot be replaced or cancelled. All orders $500 and over must be mailed by Registered Post for added security - the fee is $5.
COTA members have saved over $100,000 dollars in 2012 by using pre-purchased Gift Cards.
Combine a Woolworths 4 cent shopper docket petrol discount voucher and pay using a Woolworths Wish Gift Card at Caltex outlets, for even greater savings. For example, if fuel is $1.25 a litre, then the combined savings will be 10 cents a litre!!
To find out more about becoming a COTA member, please explore the various sections of this website, Click Here to contact us with any questions you may have, or call 1300 1400 50 to speak with a Member Service Consultant. (local call cost applies, higher rates apply for mobile phones).
There are a number of ways you can join COTA. Either way, it's simple and fast. Click Here to find out how.
By joining COTA, you will also help us provide more programs and services, improve our range of member rewards and, importantly, strengthen the voice of older Australians.
We look forward to welcoming you as a COTA member.